The Property Contractor Pty Ltd, herein after referred to as “TPC” is a registered company at the regulatory Authority, CIPC
Registration number 2018/494054/07
NOT A VAT VENDOR
3 Swaan Crescent
Kuils River , 7580
2. QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
Managing Director, and Founder, Benjamin Lourence Weitsz has tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering and over 20 year’s experience in the Civil Engineering, Building and Construction Field.
National Diploma (Unisa) 1NDECI39113582D04231
TPC offer comprehensive Contractor’s All Risk Insurance as well as Public Liability Insurance covered by OUTSURANCE – any claims must please be submitted to email@example.com
TPC’s Terms and Conditions:
- “The Quotation” refers to the work quoted on, the relevant scope of work and may refer to an individual item in the quotation or the project as a whole.
- “The Client” refers to the duly authorised representative of the property or premises where The Quotation is to be undertaken.
- The Quotation sent per email or WhatsApp will be valid for 30 days, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Revisions of the Quote are noted with a decimal in order to keep integrity of the revisions, for example if Quote Q-100 is revised, the revised edition will be named Q-100.1, a second revision will be named Q100.2 and so forth.
- TPC will assume responsibility for The Quotation, as sent per email or WhatsApp based on the information supplied and shared by the client.
- The Quotation carries a Standard One Year Guarantee in the form of a 12 month defects liability period, resultant to The Quotation, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Quotation may be subject to remeasurement.
- Additional items, or increased quantities, over and above the measurables items in the quote, will be discussed as work progress and priced accordingly as the work progress and be summarised on the final invoice.
- Construction water needed for carrying out The Quotation will be supplied by The Client, unless specifically itemised in The Quotation.
- Ablution facilities will be supplied by The Client, unless otherwise itemised in The Quotation.
- The Overheads, Establishment and Safety related items may be subject to change as result of increase of , or annual statutory costs required by regulatory authorities.
- TPC is not a VAT VENDOR and the quotation may be subject to change at the time that TPC becomes a VAT VENDOR to include VAT.
- TPC reserves the right to use any resultant photographic and video material of The Quotation to the full extent of marketing.
TPC’s Payment Terms:
- By paying the deposit to TPC, The Client acknowledge and accept TCP’s Terms and Conditions as well as The Quotation.
- Legal Information, TPC Terms and Conditions can be viewed here – https://www.thepropertycontractor.co.za/legal/
- By communicating acceptance of The Quotation in writing on email, text or WhatsApp, The Client acknowledge and accepts the quotation.
- 50% of The Quotation amount is payable on establishment (on first day on premises), balance of 50% on completion.
- TPC reserves the right to request progress payments and will be communicated with The Client.
- Settlement of final account is to reach TPC bank account within 7 days to avoid further collection fees and/or interest.
- All Payments to be made to Bank Details of TPC:
THE PROPERTY CONTRACTOR (PTY) LTD
Current Account 1178107426
Branch Code 198765
Reference – Q-number / INVOICE number